Overseas bank detail changes

If your pension is paid into a bank account outside of the United Kingdom, you can set up, or change, your account details using the forms below.

Please download and complete the form for the country you live in. Once you have completed the form, you can return it or send a photograph of the completed form via email to csu@railpen.com

Pensioners living in the European Union

If your bank account is closing,  we need you to fill in one of the forms below with details of your chosen alternative bank account as soon as possible. We can then make arrangements with Citibank to continue paying your pension into that account.